Your Cloud IT Support Resource
Your business has moved to the cloud, but your IT tasks and projects haven’t gone anywhere
Cloud-based support for G Suite, Office 365, AWS, Azure, cloud accounting, CRM, email marketing and many other cloud apps and services
Your business has moved to the cloud, but your IT tasks and projects are still a constant and recurring requirement. Cloud Administrator helps you deploy and support your cloud apps and services.
From small tasks including provisioning or changing Office 365 or G Suite accounts, to email and data migration projects(on-premise to cloud or cloud to cloud), to integrating your cloud apps with RESTful APIs and scripting – start a conversation with Cloud Administrator
Some examples of day to day ad-hoc and recurring cloud-based IT support tasks include –
- Provisioning, de-provisioning cloud app user accounts
- License management
- Creating and managing CRM integrations with email marketing (i.e. Mailchimp) and email platforms
- Cloud directory service proactive management
- Provisioning, managing virtual machines in AWS and Microsoft Azure
- and many more…
Cloud ICT consulting, services, and support.
- Complete skill-set across connectivity, virtualisation, applications, and security
- Australia-wide location independent cloud-based services and support
- Migrate workloads to the appropriate infrastructure based on business objectives.
- Work with you to solve your public cloud/on-premise private cloud/hybrid cloud apps and services problems, then manage them for your peace of mind.
- Integrating and scripting your Cloud App ecosystem to function as your own “Cloud ERP”.
- Proactively managing your IT change and service requests.
- Staying on top of recurring IT tasks.
- Providing on-call access to Cloud Administrators for online IT services and support.
- Leverage Cloud Administrator’s internal services, tools, client analytics, and reporting.
Cloud and remote IT assistance for:
Cloud admin – Apps and services
Cloud support for your cloud-based apps for email, CRM, accounts and many other types of applications. Including Google G Suite, Office 365, Dropbox, xero, Salesforce, WordPress, slack, Mailchimp, netsuite, the list goes on.
Primary cloud provider’s platforms
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
Email & Collaboration Providers
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google G Suite
Cloud File Servers
- Microsoft Onedrive
- Google Drive
Web Apps support, integrations, and scripting
The ubiquitous web apps businesses of all sizes rely on for your accounting, CRM, email & marketing platforms, and the APIs and integrations that bring them together as a “Cloud ecosystem”.
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is cloud based computing infrastructure – provisioned and managed over the Internet. You only pay for what you use and scale utilisation of resources up or down based on business need
Physical servers and other data centre infrastructure historically were capital intensive high management cost infrastructure. With IaaS – each computing resource can be rented for as long as you need it. Cloud Administrator manages the infrastructure, while you can install, configure and manage your own software – operating systems, middleware and applications, or get Cloud Administrator to on your behalf.
Virtualisation across private, public, and hybrid clouds
- Microsoft Hyper-V
Operating Systems (server and client)
Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery
Ensure your valuable data is secure, protected and you can easily access and restore cloud backups.
Web Platforms – Including:
- Web management consoles and dashboards i.e. CPanel
CRM Strategy and configuration for your business. Import data, provide customisations as per business requirements, and improve productivity with workflow automation and reporting.Get Cloud Services